Want to experience multiple eargasms? Add Frank Sinatra songs in your playlist and see the magic roll. Frank Sinatra songs like ‘Fly me to the moon’, are a perfect start to the day and his songs like ‘ The Best is yet to come’ cuddle your soul to a perfect symphony at night.
Sinatra is one the most celebrated artist, bestselling entertainer and a perfect crowd magnet with more than 150 million copies of his album sold worldwide.
The Voice of Frank Sinatra was born in Hoboken, New Jersey, to Italian immigrants on December 12, 1915. Along with bandleaders Harry James and Tommy Dorsey, Sinatra forged a successful career and went on to release widely acclaimed albums including In the Wee Small Hours (1955), Songs for Swingin’ Lovers! (1956), Come Fly with Me (1958), Only the Lonely (1958) and Nice ‘n’ Easy (1960).
Frank Sinatra songs and movies fetched him ‘Academy Award’, eleven ‘Grammy Awards’ and he was also felicitated with the highest honor awarded to a civilian in America i.e ‘The Presidential Medal of Freedom’ by Ronald Reagan in 1985.
Frank Sinatra was the ‘first teen idol’ for a reason. His classic style statement, that swoon worthy hat, those twinkling eyes and that sparkling smile gave him the nickname “Lady Macbeth”.
Frank Sinatra took his final breath in Los Angeles on May 14, 1998, aged 82 but he left a legacy behind. Here’s a compilation of Frank Sinatra Quotes that will give a rocking background music to your life.
Quotes by Frank Sinatra | The Best of Frank Sinatra
- I’m gonna live till I die. ~Frank Sinatra quotes on life
- You may be a puzzle, but I like the way the parts fit. ~Frank Sinatra love quotes
- The big lesson in life, baby, is never be scared of anyone or anything. ~Frank Senatra inspirational quotes
The best revenge is massive success. ~Frank Sinatra inspirational quotes
- Alcohol may be man’s worst enemy, but the bible says love your enemy. ~Frank Sinatra quotes about drinking
- Basically, I’m for anything that gets you through the night – be it prayer, tranquillisers or a bottle of Jack Daniels. ~Frank Sinatra quotes Jack Daniels
- I would like to be remembered as a man who had a wonderful time living life, a man who had good friends, fine family – and I don’t think I could ask for anything more than that, actually. ~Frank Sinatra quotes on life
- ….A simple I love you means more than money…. ~Quotes by Frank Sinatra on love
- Don’t hide your scars. They make you who you are. ~Frank Sinatra inspirational quotes
I like intelligent women. When you go out, it shouldn’t be a staring contest. ~Frank Sinatra love quotes
- For nobody else, gave me thrill-with all your faults, I love you still. It had to be you, wonderful you, it had to be you. ~Frank Sinatra love quotes
- The best is yet to come and won’t that be fine. ~Frank Sinatra inspirational quotes
- The cigarettes you light one after another won’t help you forget her. ~Frank Sinatra love quotes
- I feel sorry for people that don’t drink, because when they wake up in the morning, that is the best they are going to feel all day. ~Frank Sinatra quotes about drinking
- That’s life,and I can’t deny it/Many times I thought of cuttin’ out but my heart won’t buy it. ~Frank Sinatra love quotes
- When lip service to some mysterious deity permits bestiality on Wednesday and absolution on Sunday, cash me out. ~Frank Sinatra love quotes
- Cock your hats, angles are attitudes. ~Famous Frank Sinatra Quotes
- Hell hath no fury like a hustler with a literary agent. ~Frank Sinatra hustler quotes
Ya gotta love livin’, pally, cuz dyin’s a pain in the ass! ~Frank Sinatra inspirational quotes
- If you possess something but you can’t give it away, then you don’t possess it … it possesses you. ~Famous Frank Sinatra Quotes
- Regrets, I’ve had a few; But then again, too few to mention. ~Frank Sinatra quotes on life
- I’m not one of those complicated, mixed-up cats. I’m not looking for the secret to life… I just go on from day to day, taking what comes. ~Frank Sinatra inspirational quotes
- Dare to wear the foolish clown face. ~Famous Frank Sinatra Quotes
- I’m for whatever gets you through the night. ~Frank Sinatra quotes on life
- If you don’t know the guy on the other side of the world, love him anyway because he’s just like you. He has the same dreams, the same hopes and fears. It’s one world, pal. We’re all neighbors. ~Frank Sinatra quotes on life
- Take a deep breath, pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and start all over again. ~Frank Sinatra inspirational quotes
- Don’t respond to negativity with more negativity. Just put your head down and prove your critics wrong. ~Frank Sinatra inspirational quotes
You’ve either got or you haven’t got style, and if you’ve got it you stand out a mile. ~Frank Sinatra quotes on life
- Who knows where the road will lead us, Only a fool would say, But if you let me love you, I’m sure to love you all the way. ~Frank Sinatra quotes on life
- Nothing anybody’s said or written about me ever bothers me, except when it does. ~Frank Sinatra quotes on life