Disney brought innumerable animated characters into our life and made our childhood worth remembering. Many characters from the Disney World have lived with us throughout our life since childhood. Winnie The Pooh is one of the most memorable Disney characters that lives in our memory till now very vividly.
Pooh is remembered as an adorable t-shirt wearing yellow coloured teddy bear who loves honey! Winnie The Pooh was first published as a book, but due to the craze amongst people, it was released as an animated character in cartoons and movies!
Pooh is very popular amongst kids as well as adults not only for being cute and adorable, but also for his words of wisdom! Quotes from Winnie The Pooh are quite relatable to our daily lives. Pooh seems to be someone who had experienced life thoroughly!
We all have seen Pooh give advice on various topics of life such as love, friendship, happiness, selflessness and many more. He teaches and preaches loving one another and never taking anyone in your life for granted.
So, let’s dive deep into the life of Pooh and recollect some of his sayings about life and everything connected to it.
Here are some quotes from Winnie The Pooh to which everyone can relate to;
LIFE QUOTES from Winnie The Pooh
- I used to believe in forever but now I think forever is too short.
- Promise me that you’ll never forget me because if I thought you would, I’d never leave.
- You can’t stay in your corner of the Forest waiting for others to come to you. You have to go to them sometimes.
- If ever there is a tomorrow when we’re not together, there is something you must always remember: you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
- A little consideration, a little thought for others, makes all the difference.
- Always watch where you are going. Otherwise, you may step on a piece of the Forest that was left out by mistake.
- It isn’t much good having anything exciting, if you can’t share it with somebody.
LOVE QUOTES from Winnie The Pooh
- A day spent with you is my favourite day. So today is my new favorite day.
- Forever isn’t long at all….when I’m with you.
- If there ever comes a day when we can’t be together, keep me in your heart, I’ll stay there forever.
- “How do you spell LOVE?” asked Piglet.
“You don’t spell it…You feel it!” answered Pooh.
- Some people care too much. I think it’s called love.
- As soon as I saw you, I knew a new adventure was going to happen.
- Love is taking a few steps backwards, maybe even more…to give way to the happiness of the person you love.
- If you live to be hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you.
- It’s not what we have, but who we have.
- It seemed they had always been, and would always be, friends. Time could change much, but not that.
- One thing you should know, no matter where I go, we’ll always be together.
- “Pooh!” he whispered.”Yes, Piglet?””Nothing,” said Piglet, taking Pooh’s paw. “I just wanted to be sure of you.”
- The most important thing is, even when we’re apart, I’ll always be with you.
- I was walking along looking for somebody, and then suddenly I wasn’t anymore.
FRIENDSHIP QUOTES from Winnie The Pooh
- “We’ll be Friends Forever, won’t we, Pooh?” asked Piglet.
“Even Longer!” Pooh answered.
- A day without a friend is like a pot without a single drop of honey left inside.
- We didn’t realise we were making memories, we just knew we were having fun.
- After all, one can’t complain. I have my friends.
- We will be friends until forever, just you wait and see.
- A friend is someone who helps you up when you’re down, and if they can’t, they lay down beside you and listen.
- Don’t walk behind me; I may not lead. Don’t walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend.
- Here together, friends forever. Some things were just meant to be, and that’s you and me.
- A friend is one of the nicest things you can have and one of the best things you can be.
- “What should happen if you forget about me?” asked Pooh.”Silly old bear, I won’t ever forget about you,” said Christopher Robin.”
- Sometimes the smallest things take the most room in your heart.
- How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.
- I always get to where I’m going by walking away from where I have been.
- The things that make me different are the things that make me.
- Piglet noticed that even though he had a very small heart, it could hold a rather large amount of gratitude.
- I love the kind of hugs where you can physically feel the sadness leaving your body.
- Rivers know this: There is no hurry. We shall get there some day.
- It never hurts to keep looking for sunshine.
- Nobody can be uncheered with a balloon.
- If the string breaks, then we try another piece of string.
- Yesterday, when it was tomorrow, it was too exciting a day for me.
- If it’s not Here, that means it’s out There.
- I think we dream so we don’t have to be apart for so long. If we’re in each other’s dreams, we can be together all the time.
FUNNY QUOTES from Winnie The Pooh
- If people are upset because you’ve forgotten something, console them by letting them know you didn’t forget—you just weren’t remembering.
- I’m not lost for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost.
- What I like best is just doing nothing.
- People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day.
Hope you thoroughly enjoyed these quotes from Winnie The Pooh and went back into your childhood days.